Monday, April 14, 2008

all in the fam

ok, so i used to blog on my myspace page all of the time. i haven't written anything for quite some time and it seems like every staff meeting i get told that i should start blogging. it seems that this should be something that i should be doing more often since writitng a book is one of my goals in life, i guess i should start writing blogs first.

ever since we started this whole 'we are family' series i've realized that this hits so close to home for me and each night seems to be an emotional roller coaster for me. I've known that we were going to start this whole family stuff for a little bit but the more we talk, the more intense it's getting for me personally.

To Be Continued.....

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Welcome to Blogger! It is fun for us to be able to read and still at least know a bit of what is going on with friends. Hope you guys are doing well.

Shannon said...

Flickerrrrrrrrrrrrr....think of it as ichatting with shanny!! I loved reading your blogs and I miss them!

Dana said...

SO EXCITED YOU ARE IN BLOG WORLD!!!
I actually just saw your name on Shanny's page and thought :( wait why didn't I know he was blogging...but then when I checked you just started...I felt better:)

So glad you are blogging!

Josh H. said...

hey derrick...dan lance got me hooked on the blog. hope you and your family are well...i manage a starbucks now...don't hate me :)